Immunizations/Proof of Residency

Immunization.  All parents/guardians of Kindergartners and new Shelby County Schools students must provide proof of immunization.  Here are the details.

Proof of Residency. All parents/guardians must provide (2) approved items. These can be scanned and attached in the online registration. Click here for details.

Kindergarten & New Students. If your child will be entering Kindergarten or going to Peabody for the first time, click here for details.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s