The Cookie Dough Fundraiser plays a vital role in helping the PTA provide great experiences for the students at Peabody Elementary School. This year, our goal is to raise $7,000 for continued enhancements to school technology! Your support is needed.
Since these cookies will be delivered right before the holidays consider giving these cookies as gifts to friends, colleagues and neighbors!
- All orders and payments are due on Thursday, November 21st
- All checks made payable to: Peabody ES PTA
- Include child’s name, teacher, grade section and your phone number on the order
- $17 for a box of delicious pre-formed gourmet cookies
- Delivery day will be Wednesday, December 18th
- Each student’s goal is to sell 15 boxes
- 2 Boxes Sold Dress Down Day!
- 5 Boxes Sold Dress Down Day & Ice Cream Party!
- 10 Boxes Sold Dress Down Day, Ice Cream Party & $10 Target Gift Card!
- 15 Boxes Sold Dress Down Day, Ice Cream Party, $10 Target Gift Card & DANCE PARTY!
- 25 Boxes Sold SUPER STAR AWARD: Dress Down Day, Ice Cream Party, $35 Target Gift Card & DANCE PARTY!
Class & Teacher Prizes
- Top Class – The class with most boxes sold gets a PIZZA PARTY
- Top Selling Teacher – Teacher whose class has the most boxes sold gets LUNCH OFF CAMPUS (with volunteers to cover class) plus a gift card for lunch!
- Top Participating Teacher – Teacher whose class has the highest number of students participating gets LUNCH OFF CAMPUS (with volunteers to cover class) plus a gift card for lunch!