What would make you prouder growing up than having a grandparent sitting beside you at lunch? We know that every child cannot have their gramps or gram with them for a variety of reasons, but those grandparents who do attend — can bring joy to their grandchild and the other children at the table.
This event takes quite a bit of coordination, so make sure that you’ve smoothed the way so grandparents and children can enjoy every moment. A luncheon form was sent home in your Tuesday folder.
Or you can print this form out here and return it to school. Grandparents Day form.
This will ensure there is enough food for everyone.
Here’s how to make sure you’ve done what you can to help grandparents really enjoy their day:
1. Find out which day is YOUR Grandparent Luncheon day based on the student’s last name.
2. See which time that day your child’s class section will attend the luncheon.
3. Fill out the form. If you are prepaying, include correct amount of money.
4. Return to your teacher or front office in a envelope labeled “Grandparent’s Luncheon”
5. If you pre-pay, make sure to let grandparents know the tickets will be available the day of the luncheon at the Will Call table in the main foyer of the school.
Note: You may want to inform grandparents to arrive at the school 10-15 minutes before their designated lunch time so that they can park, get will call tickets and sign in to the school.